Friends, Today I’ll tell you how to activate ICICI Bank Mobile Banking App “iMobile”. ICICI Bank “iMobile” app recently made many changes, and its activation process is made easier. Activation of “iMobile” app in previous version was a bit difficult. But the new version can be activated more easily than before. So here I’ll tell you step by step guide how to activate ICICI Bank iMobile app.
How to activate it?
To activate iMobile iPhone and Android app follow these instruction
Before activation, you’ll need to check default SIM settings for Messaging (SMS message). Because the ICICI mobile banking app iMobile will be verified your mobile number by sending a message to ICICI bank’s server. So you will need to set main mobile number as default for SMS, which is registered for ICICI Bank Mobile banking.
- Go to your Smartphone “Settings” & tap on SIM Card or DualSIM option. In SIM Card or DualSIM settings tap Messaging (SMS message) option. Now select the main SIM on which you have ICICI mobile banking facility. Also check your mobile balance because it will take charge money to send the message, if your SIM don’t have balance then first recharge it.
- After Messaging SIM selection, Tap on the Activate Now button. iMobile app will send one SMS.
- As you can see that some amount deducted from your mobile balance as the SMS charge.
- Now this app is connecting to the server and verifying the registered mobile number. Your mobile number has been Verified.
- Now it will ask you how you want to use your iMobile app. Do you want to login with PIN Password, or want to login with user ID and password. If you choose option User ID and password login, each time you will need to enter a user ID and password. So it is better and faster way you choose “I want to use 4 digit login PIN”. So you will only need 4 digit pin to login. And also keep in mind don’t use your ATM PIN here, Choose separate PIN.
- If you want to login with four digit code, then enter a four-digit code into the box to create and enter it again to verify. Later, you will receive a verification success message.
- Now at the “iMobile” login screen, enter the 4 digit PIN again and tap the Submit button.
- Now here’s you’ll need to verify ATM/Debit card. on the back of ATM/Debit card a 2-2 digit code from A to P are given. of which you will have to enter the correct code here. Seeing them fill here.
- After filling the code correctly, tap on ‘Activate‘ button. If you have entered code correctly, “Activation Done” message will receive on the screen. If the code is entered wrongly then you will need to re-complete the whole process. Now “iMobile” has been fully activated.
On main Screen Feature-
After Login On the main screen You will see Account and Deposits, Fund Transfers, Recharge, Bill payment & Reminders, Shopping & Offers, Cards, Loans and Forex, UPI, Investment, Insurance and Tax Payment, Service related features. Now Tap on photo icon to set a photo in “iMoble”. And your ICICI iMobile banking app is ready to use.
~Any problem just leave a comment~