Today’s, Android smartphone is very important in our life. Therefore it is also necessary to keep regularly backup of android smartphone data because sometimes our phone malfunction and data may become corrupted, If you have a good data backup then the data can be restored again after phone resetting. So install a good data backup app on android phone. There are several apps available in Google play store with which you can easily backup data to your SD card along with the Google Drive (Cloud storage) account. But i found some good & easy features in SuperBackup app. Super Backup is an all in one backup application. You can backup Apps, SMS, Contacts, Call Logs, Calendars, Bookmarks with it. Super backup has great ability to regularly backup your data on SD card and also on the Google Drive (Cloud storage)/Gmail account. So here I’ll tell you how to backup & restore all data with super backup app.
Note: If your smartphone has internal SD card, then it is necessary check your data backup location because when you install Super backup app on android smartphone the default backup location set on internal storage card. So check before backup & if you found location internal then set on external SD card.
How to check & change default data backup location-
Tap on top right 3 dotted menu»tap on Settings»Backup path. Check here backup location, If it is on Internal storage then set it to External Card location.
Super backup App-
Super Backup app name also known as super backup sms & contacts. It is a fastest data backup tool on android & You will never lose your data again with Super backup sms and contacts.
- You can easily backup of your installed apps. If you have rooted devices then it can also backup apps data. To make backup of your apps, tap on Apps option at Super Backup home screen.
- Choose multi select option at the bottom right corner to backup all apps & tap BACKUP.
- When you want to restore then tap on ARCHIVED tab & select single or multi apps, after this tap to INSTALL button.
All other backup option SMS, Contacts, Call logs, Calendars and Bookmarks have the same features-
SMS- Backup, Backup Conversation, Restore, View Backups, Send to cloud (Google Drive), Delete backups, Delete All Messages.
Contacts- Backup, Restore, View Backups, Send to cloud, Delete backups, Delete All contacts.
Call Logs- Same as Contacts.
Calendars- Backup, Restore, Send to cloud, Delete backups, Delete All Calendars.
Bookmarks- Backup, Restore to Browser, Restore to Chrome,View backups, Send to cloud, Delete backups, Delete All Bookmarks..
How to backup on Google Drive?
Super backup has inbuilt Google drive option, so you can backup your data to the Google drive account & Gmail Account. but you will need to configure your Google drive account with super backup app.
- For this at main screen of super backup tap on top Google Drive icon-
- On next it will ask you to choose your Gmail Account, select account to continue or if you don’t have Gmail account then first create a new.
- Now Super Backup will establish a connection with Google account, and will asked you for permission to access the account then tap on ALLOW to grant access.
- That’s it! Super Backup is connected to Google Drive. Now whenever you want, can be backup your smartphone data to Google Drive and Gmail account.
Super backup app Settings:-
- Tap on top right 3 dotted menu-
- Now you will see settings option, to change any configuration tap on Settings.
- Backup Path- If you want to change backup folder location. According to Super backup app by default it is set on internal SD card. Please set this to External SD card. If you found it internal, then it is better for security change the location to External SD Card.
- With Schedule Settings you can grant permission to Super backup for Auto backup during a regular frequency.
Max Backup Files To Keep-
- You can keep unlimited files of backup, Or Set Limit 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 & No limit.
Schedule Backup Notify-
- If this checkbox enabled, then Super backup app will notify you after a schedule backup.
REGULAR BACKUP SETTINGS-
Regular SMS Backup-
- Set a regular frequency- Every 1 day, Every 3 days, Every Week, Every 15 days, Every Month, Never. If you don’t want that the Super backup app backup your SMS automatically or you want to backup data yourself then don’t change the settings or set it to Never.
- Regular Contacts Backup- Same as Regular SMS Backup.
- Regular Call Logs Backup- Same as Regular SMS Backup.
- Regular Calendars Backup- Same as Regular SMS Backup.
Auto Upload Settings-
Upload to Google Drive-
- Tick the check box if you want automatic backup on Google Drive.
Upload to Gmail-
- Tick the check box if you want an auto backup on Gmail account.
Delete after uploaded-
- If this checkbox enabled, then Super backup will be automatically delete local backup after uploading on Google drive cloud storage or on gmail account.
Only upload via WI-FI-
- Enable this check box, if you want to use only WiFi for Cloud Backup.
Remove Google Account-
- If you have added a Google account in Super Backup app for Google drive then this account can remove from here.
APP BACKUP SETTINGS-
- Max Apk Versions To Keep- You can keep unlimited version of an app. Or Set Limit to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & No limit. Better to set 2 or 3.
- APP Auto Backup- If this check box enabled then When you will install or update an app. then Super Backup will be automatically backup newly installed and updated app.
- App Backup Notify- If enabled, then It will notify you after an auto backup.
- Remind Upload Backup File- If this checkbox enabled, then Super backup will remind you to upload that backup on Google Drive. If you haven’t Scheduled auto backup on Google Drive.
- Remind Backup- This option will remind you. If you have no backup more than 15 days.
- Dark Theme- This is an extra theme, It also saves your battery life while you are using Super backup.
Download Super backup : SMS & Contacts-
Thanks for Visiting!
- 5 Battery saving tips for Android Smartphone Users.
- Share Android Smartphone Internet to PC-Laptop via Bluetooth.
- How securely reset Android Smartphone
- Android Settings locked with AppLock password (How to Uninstall app?)