How to Block Apps Internet access in Android without any root.
Follow the below step for blocking INTERNET access to an android app:
- Tap on app launcher button and choose Settings from the app drawer.
- Now in the Smartphone Settings Find out “Data usage” Option & open it.
- In data Uses Select any Sim by tapping on the SIM name tab.
- Now pull (scroll down) the list from the bottom up.
- Now from the list tap to open any app. For example if you want to stop INTERNET access to WhatsApp then choose WhatsApp from the list.
- Now here under the “View app settings” tick the check box “Restrict Background Data” Option.
Now you have been successfully disabled and blocked Internet access to your chosen app and the app will not be able to access your SIM Internet 2G, 3G & 4G LTE data, as long as you do not open the app yourself.
Note: This trick only block Internet to app when it running in background and as long as you don’t open the app yourself. And when you open the app, then only It will use Internet. You can also re-enable background data use by following same process to turn on Internet access.
How to turn off Internet access to all apps?
If you want to turn off Internet access to all Apps- How to turn off Internet access to all android app Without root