How to Completely Uninstall / Remove an app in android smartphone
Generally all smartphone users download & install various apps regularly on their android smartphone. Sometimes they keep them and if app is useless then they decide to remove them.
Why install 360 security Antivirus – Because 360 Security Anti Virus automatically scan your smartphone takes the unused files and display a message on the screen when any files left in the directory during uninstall process.
- Now if you want to uninstall any app on android then go to in your smartphone settings.
- After this find Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device). option in the settings.
- Select your app from the list, which you want to uninstall.
- Now tap on “Force stop” button & then tap on OK-
- After Force Stopping the app, Tap on “Clear data” button & then tap on OK to verify.
- Now tap on Uninstall Button to uninstall the app & tap on OK to verify.
- If you receive any message from 360 Security antivirus then tap on OK to completely remove app.
That’s it. After following the above mentioned steps, you’ll be able to completely uninstall and remove an app from android smartphone.
Please Share this post.