SHAREit, Xender and Zapya are the most popular File Transfer & Sharing apps. We can easily transfer and share Videos, Audios, Photos and files with our friends. It is a faster way to share data because if we transfer data via Bluetooth, it takes much time. But when we transfer same data using WiFi, then the data can be transferred upto 10 times faster. Therefore, in place of Bluetooth, these file sharing app are being used much.
How SHAREit, Xender and Zapya file sharing apps transfer the data?
These apps use smartphone and Laptop-PC WiFi and WiFi Hotspot connection and transfer the data with fastest speed. For example: If you are sending a file to your friends smartphone, Your smartphone app share your data via WiFi hotspot and your friend smartphone app receives data via WiFi.
SHAREit, Xender and Zapya connection problem?
These are the best file transfer softwares-apps for iPhone, Android and Laptop-PC (Windows, iOS) and the two devices can be easily connected to file sharing. But sometimes it happens that your file sharing app doesn’t connect with other device and app sharing connection remains stuck. So you think your phone is having some problem, but it is not a phone problem.
If SHAREit, Xender and Zapya file transfer, sharing connection is stuck. And after trying many attempt devices are not making connection with each other. But it is not the phone problem, It may be due to the following reason:
- You’ll need to use same app in both devices. It Means If you are sharing data via SHAREit File transfer, sharing app then use SHAREit in both of devices. One sharing app will not work with other.
- Before using these apps first disable your Mobile Data connection, WiFi and WiFi hotspot and after that start these apps otherwise your app file sharing connection will not work.
Disable Mobile data, WiFi (WLAN), WiFi hotspot:
- Disable Cellular data (Internet data connection): Check you internet connection is disabled or not. If it is enabled then first disable it. Go to Smartphone Settings>> Data Usage>>Cellular data.
- Disable WiFi (WLAN): Go to Smartphone Settings>>WiFi or WLAN.
- Disable WiFi hotspot: Goto Smartphone Settings>>More>> Tethering and Portable devices>>WiFi hotspot.
- Alternatively You can check Mobile data, WiFi and Hotspot status via Quick access widget shortcut bar.
Let me know that is this helpful?
- Android Settings locked with AppLock password (How to Uninstall app?)
- Fix applications crash error Android.
- How to clear default application in Android Smartphone.