Opera Browser has inbuilt adblocker application. Which can block all types of advertising from a webpage. Opera adblocker removes advertising code and you will see a clean page without any ad. But you don’t know as a result, many webmasters loose lots of money.
Basically mostly online business depends on advertising. They can’t earn anything if you are using an adblocker program. Some websites use anti-adblockers plugins to block you from accessing their websites content. If you are using any adblocker extension and the website using anti-adblocker, then you will see the below message:
“Sorry, we detects your AdBlock extension is active.”
“Please turn off/remove your adblock extension first before browsing this site!”
To see the content, you will need to disable adblocker extension for the website or you can exclude the site from blocking ads. If you are facing such as problem or you want to exclude any website from blocking ads by Opera Adblocker program, then here I will tell how you can disable Opera Adblocker for a specific website/blog.
How to exclude a website from Opera adblocker?
If you have activated Opera adblocker, then you will see an adblocker icon on right side in the site address bar. Follow the steps bellow to disable adblocker for a specific site:
- When you need to disable Opera adblocker for a website or blog, simply open the website, After opening click on the adblocker icon available on the address bar.
- After click, you will see Block ads menu, Now click on the blue toggle button below the Block ads heading.
Now you have successfully disable Opera browser adblocker extension for a specific website.
- Enable battery saver & increase battery life with Opera Browser.
- How to clear Browsing History from Microsoft Edge browser
- UC Browser Night Mode Feature.
- How To Download & Install Arc Welder (Chrome Browser) On Windows, Mac, Linux.