Battery fast draining problem is common in android smartphone. And the main reason is screen backlight, because battery drains fast if you use high contrast for screen backlight. In this situation Night Mode is good for your android smartphone battery life, because dark mode decreases backlight brightness & increase battery performance. Now Night Mode is also available in both free & prime version of Nova Launcher. So Nova launcher saves battery while you are using Nova Launcher app drawer. But for this you will need to customize Nova Launcher Night Mode feature. So today here I’ll tell you how you can enable-disable & can use Nova launcher Night Mode Feature.
How to use Nova Launcher Night Mode (Android)?
Nova launcher Night mode is helpful for your smartphone. If you want to setting up Night mode feature in Nova Launcher then follow these steps bellow:
- Tap on bottom middle app drawer launcher button.
- In the app drawer tap on Nova settings icon.
- Now you are in Nova Settings option, tap on Night Mode option.
- In the Night Mode you will see 5 option: 1 Night Mode Schedule and 4 toggle buttons (Search Bar, Drawer, Drawer Icon, Folder) option.
Night Mode Schedule: With the Night Mode schedule option you can decide that how night mode will work?
- Follow System: Nova Launcher Night Mode feature follow system settings.
- Auto: In this mode Nova launcher usage your smartphone time for enabling Night Mode. By default Night Mode will be automatically enabled after 19:00 PM and will be disabled on 4:00 am.
- Custom: In Custom Mode you can set custom time for Night mode.
- Always: If you enable this, Night mode always on for Nova Launcher
So you can choose an option from given 4 (Follow system, Auto, Custom and Always). If you want to enable Night mode to all day (24 hours) then you can choose Always option.
- Now tap to Toggle buttons of Search bar, Drawer, Drawer icon and Folder to enable Night Mode.
Nova Launcher in Night Mode with Dark Theme
- Nova Launcher Night Mode (Dark Theme) has been successfully activated to your Android Phone.
How to disable Nova Launcher Night Mode?
If you wish to disable Nova Launcher Night Mode (Dark Theme) just follow the all steps as you have followed before and tap on all Toggle buttons (Search bar, Drawer, Drawer icon and Folder) that you have turned on. After Turn off toggle buttons Night Mode (Dark Theme) will be successfully disabled.
- How to enabled-disable night mode in UC Browser android.
- How to completely Uninstall an app on android
If you find this tutorial helpful then please share this with your friends.