How to use the WhatsApp on PC-
- First go to https://web.whatsapp.com in a Google Chrome browser. It works only with Google Chrome. (If you don’t have Google Chrome click here to download Offline installer).
- You will see a QR code —
- Now open WhatsApp (You need to download latest WhatsApp version, If you don’t have please update your version) –
- Tap on the top of right corner in WhatsApp & then choose WhatsApp Web-
- Scan code instruction window open in WhatsApp. Tap on “OK, GOT IT“-
- Now scan the code that in Google Chrome browser inside of WhatsApp QR code scanner-
- Now you’re ready. You have now paired WhatsApp on smartphone with the WhatsApp web client service. Your smartphone needs to stay connected to the internet with web client service to work-
1- You need to update latest WhatsApp Version in your smartphone.
2- It Works only with Google Chrome browser.
3- You Always need to open data connection in your smartphone for using this service.
4- This service is currently available only for Android, Blackberry and Windows users.
Must watch YouTube Video: How to Run Whatsapp on PC With Google Chrome.
Any problem or suggestion leave a reply in the comment box.