As we know that UC Browser is most popular web browser in the world, And It is available for almost all platforms such as Android, Apple iOS (iPhone), iOS (iPad), aPad, WP (Windows Phone), Java, Symbian, WM(PPC/SP), Blackberry & PC. But PC version is different from other platforms because UC Browser for PC is Chromium based web browser. Which means you can download & install all Google Chrome Apps, Extensions & themes from Chrome Store and can run with in it. eg. Adblocker, Online Video Downloader, Evernote Web Clipper, Google Maps, Momentum, Dictionary, Translator, Weather Watcher Live etc. So here I’ll tell how you can download & install or uninstall extension (addons) from UC Browser for PC.
How to use all Chrome Add-ons (Extensions) in UC Browser?
You can download & install all Chrome Apps, Extensions and themes with these easy steps below:
- First start UC Browser in your PC. If you don’t have then download it from here: Download UC Browser for PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10.)
- After starting UC Browser, Now Go to official Google Chrome Store: Click here to go to Chrome Store
- After opening page, Select Extensions radio button & search your Extension by typing the name in the search box.
- When you get your extension then click on +ADD TO CHROME button.
- On next Confirm New Extension dialog box will appear. Click on Add extension button.
- Now you have successfully installed your UC browser extension (addons).
Note: Some extensions needs to restarts UC Browser. So restart if they ask.
How to disable & uninstall extensions from UC Browser PC?
Sometimes we install some extensions by mistakenly then we need to disable or remove those extension. So if you want to disable or remove/uninstall extensions then follow these steps below:
- Click on Manage my Extensions icon on top right bar.
- Now Click on Enable Check box if you want to disable extension or you can delete extension by clicking on delete icon.
- That’s it now you have successfully uninstalled or deleted UC Browser Extension.
Any problem or suggestion please leave a reply in the comment box.
- Run Whatsapp on PC With Google Chrome.
- How To Download & Install Arc Welder (Chrome Browser) On Windows, Mac, Linux.