There are many features in UC Browser, which makes it better than other Web Browsers. It has added several features with which users most easily and without interruption can Internet browsing. when you install UC browser on your smartphone, so many apps are installed with it. These apps call ‘addon’.
These are some of the main addons – Adblock, Facebook, Speedmod, Browse Faster, find in page, UC widget, clipboard etc., which are already available in UC Browser, and UC Browser addon (Video Downloader Qr Code Generator, Share, UC Cleaner: Clean Memory, File Share Assist, Anyshare, Cricket, Game Center, Facebook Uploader, Save Page, Gesture, Translator, Private Bookmark, Screenshot, Qr Scanner, CricBuzz, AutoReload etc.) you can download from the store. There are also several addon also no need for users, but it has come UC Browser already installed and in the absence of information, when the UC Browser is open, then it automatically with the UC Browser load in the Memory. UC Browser, which occupies more memory, page slowly open. so today I will tell you that how you can install and uninstall the addons.
Update: Now in the UC Browser 10.9.0.731 update Addons option name changed to Tools and they have integrated many option. Therefore some addon will be installed already and you can not uninstall them now.
How to install & Uninstall UC Browser Addons-
Download & Install-
- First start UC Browser in your smartphone.
- Now Go to UC Addon store >>Click here to go<<
- If above link is not working then go to this link: >>Click here to go<<
- UC Browser online Addons store will open. find your addon that you want to install. after finding tap on the Install button.
- Some are installed automatically as soon as you tap the install button. Something has to be installed after downloading addon. If you see an option to install after downloading then tap the Install button.
- After install tap on the Done.
- Now your UC browser addon has been successfully installed.
How to Uninstall UC Browser Addons using apps manager-
- Go to smartphone settings.
- Find & tap on Apps or Applications Manager option.
- In the Apps you will see many tab on top (such as Download, External SD card, Running, All, Disable). Tap on Download option from top .
- Scroll down & find your app such as UC Browser VideoDownloader. After finding tap on the app.
- Now App info screen will appear & then tap on Uninstall button. A verification dialog box will appear on the screen. Tap on the OK.
How to check all installed tools (Addons) & uninstalled-
Tap on the menu button.
Swipe the menu from right to left.
Tap on Tools (previously name Addons) option from the menu.
- Now here you can see all installed Addons list and Some UC Browser Addons such as UC Widget, Adblock, Facebook, Speed Mode, Clipboard etc. has advanced option so you can tap on any addon to see additional setting option and can Enable or disable settings. And also you can uninstall some addons by tapping on Θ icon.
Any Question, Suggestion Please leave a reply in the comment box.