In my previous post, I explained how to download, install, and uninstall extensions (addons) in UC Browser for PC. In this post, I will tell you how to run all Chrome apps and games in UC Browser for PC using the Apps Launcher extension. While UC Browser is available for PC, an official addon store is not available, unlike for Mozilla Firefox, Opera Browser, and Chrome Web browser. However, most people may not know that all Chrome apps and extensions can be installed on UC Browser. Today, I’ll guide you on how to install or play official Chrome apps in UC Browser for Windows PC.
Download & Play Chrome Apps in UC Browser PC with Apps Launcher
It is straightforward to run all Chrome apps in UC Browser, but for this, you will need to install an Apps Launcher Chrome extension. An Apps Launcher program helps you run all installed apps from the menu. To install the Apps Launcher in UC Browser for PC, follow these easy steps below.
- First, start UC Browser on your PC. If you don’t have it, download and install it from here: Download & Install UC Browser
- After starting, Download Simple Apps Launcher Extension from Google Chrome Web Store: Click here to go to download.
- On the download page, click on the “+ ADD TO CHROME” button to install the Chrome Apps Launcher extension in UC Browser.
- A Confirm New Extension dialog box will appear. Click on the “Add extension” button to install the Apps Launcher extension.
- After installation, click on the Apps Launcher option in the top-right extension bar. The app menu will appear. Double click to run your app.
Note: You can download and play all Chrome apps on UC Browser for PC because UC PC Web browser is built with the Chromium source code. Therefore, all Apps, Games, Themes, and Extensions work with UC Browser for PC. If you want to download more apps, download them from the official Chrome Web store: Click here to go to Google Chrome Web Store.
Thanks for visiting!