In my previous post I explained how to How to Install-Uninstall, Enable-Disable UC Browser Addons. In this post I will talk about how to enable & disable UC browser UC Express & Daily recommendation push notification. As we all know that UC Browser is the world’s most popular and fastest web browser. You can surf much faster on slow internet with UC Browser, In Android Market many browsers available but UC Browser has some different things.
Every time some new features are available in each new updates. In the UC Browser update v10.6.2, a new feature is added name Video Express but in new update v10.7.2 name changed to UC Express. When this option will turn on then a video widget will appear on the home screen of your smartphone. If you tap on the UC Express widget then you can watch or download online videos, movies, TV news, episodes etc for free from official UC Express video store. UC Express option also has Daily recommendation push notification feature, with this feature you can continue to receive push notifications of new videos each day.
How to download Videos from official UC Express Store?
When UC Express video site open, there are two download icon available, one in the front right of the video & second while you play any video then an icon appear in the video player bottom right. simply tap on the download icon to download your video, movie, news, episode etc.
How to disable UC Express widget Icon from home screen-
UC Express video is very nice feature for those who prefer to watch and download online video. But whose mobile is not unlimited plan, they do not like to watch or download the video. And repeatedly push notifications that might have been disturbed them. If you want to close UC-Express widget or push notification follow these simple steps-
- Tap on UC Express icon on home screen.
- Now tap on the lower left menu icon & then choose Settings (gear) icon.
- If you want to disable only Daily recommendation option then tap on blue switch in the front of the Daily recommendation, or you want to disable entire UC-Express option then tap on blue switch in front of UC-Express.
How to re-enable UC Browser UC Express Widget option-
- Open UC-Browser & then tap on menu option button.
- A menu appear now tap on Settings (gear) icon at the bottom left.
- Now tap on UC-Express option.
- Now tap on gray color switch to re-enable UC-Express widget on home screen.
Thanks for reading this, Any problem please comment fast.
Please Share this.