UC developers constantly updating new features to keep web browser on top in the world, therefore we love it. But many times they are released unnecessary features. whose we don’t need. And these features are regularly created many problems in our smartphone. Now UC Browser has UC Music & Video Player. So you don’t need other Music Player & video player for playing Audio & video on your smartphone. These Music Player & Video Player are good but not the pro, and come with lack of many features. And why use UC Music & Video Player, if the options already come with your smartphone when we buy it.
But If you want to uninstall UC Music & Video then you can’t-do that because these apps are the inbuilt option in UC Browser app. Though these built-in apps will not create any problem until you don’t set these to default as the player. Or if you have accidentally set those as default then all audios & videos will be played with the UC Music & Video Player.
But don’t worry you can easily clear defaults UC Music & UC Video Player & reset to Complete action using screen option as default. So how to clear default from UC Music Player or Video Player.
Clear UC Music From default?
First, we will try to clear UC Music player defaults. For this Start UC Browser in your smartphone & follow these easy steps below:
- Tap on the bottom middle menu button.
- You will see UC option menu, tap on UC Music from the menu.
- Now you’ll see UC Music player main screen, Tap on the top right 3 line menu & choose Settings from the menu.
- Now you are in the UC Music Settings option to clear the UC Music from defaults music player tap on Set as default player toggle button.
- If the UC Music Player set to default then you will see the toggle button in yellow color. Or it is not default set, then the toggle button color will white.
Clear UC Video Player from default?
If you have mistakenly set UC Video Player (UX Player or Video) as a default video player then when you’ll play any video from SD Card or from the gallery, it will play automatically with UC Video Player and sometimes your video will not play properly & gives you errors because UC doesn’t have codecs such as available in MX Player. So if you want to clear UC video from default player then follow these easy step:
- Play any video on your smartphone, The video will be played with UC Video Player.
- When video will be running in full-screen mode then tap on the top right 3 dot menu.
- Now you will see a menu tap on Play with… option.
- Complete action using dialog box will appear. here you can choose another video player with which you want to play your video. If you want to set another video player as default then tap one time to choose your video player from the list & tap on Always option. Or if you want to play only one time the video with another video player then choose your video player from the list & select the Just once option.
An alternative way to reset UC Video Player & Audio Player defaults?
If you have the problem with above tips then try alternative way this trick will be worked for all other defaults apps also:
- Go to android smartphone settings & find Application (Apps) manager option (location is different for all devices). When you find this option then open by tapping on it.
- Now in the Apps or Application manager tap on top Downloaded option tab. Scroll down the list & tap on UC Browser.
- Now you are in UC browser App info page, Scroll down the App info page & tap on Clear defaults button to remove UC Music & Video & other UC Apps from default.
That’s it you have successfully cleared defaults from UC Browser apps. Now when you will play your Music & video then your smartphone will always ask you for your permission with Complete action Using option screen.
- How to reset default apps on Android Oreo 8.0 & Nougat 7.1.1?
- How to change UC Browser download folder location
- How to Install-Uninstall, Enable-Disable UC Browser Addons.
- Enable-Disable All UC notifications Facebook, Cricket, Search.
Thanks for visiting!