We have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We only ask for your personal information when it’s absolutely necessary.
- We never share your personal information with anyone else.
- The only personal information we store is your IP address, which is used to make the site work properly.
We use your Personal Information for these main purposes:
- To help you easily find the services or information you need on the site.
- To customize and deliver content that is most relevant to you.
- To show you advertisements.
- In cases of emergencies, to protect the safety of site users and the public.
- To safeguard the site from spam and hacker attacks.
Personal identification information
Non-personal identification information
Whenever people interact with our website, we may gather certain non-personal details about them. This information doesn’t identify individuals personally but includes things like the name of their web browser, the type of computer they use, and technical details about how they connect to our site, such as the operating system and internet service provider they use. This data may also encompass their IP address and other similar information.
Our website may use small data files known as ‘cookies’ to improve your browsing experience. These cookies are stored on your computer’s hard drive and are used for record-keeping purposes, as well as to gather information about your preferences and browsing behavior. You have the option to configure your web browser settings to reject cookies or receive alerts when cookies are being sent. However, please be aware that if you choose to do so, certain parts of the website may not function properly.
We engage in Affiliate Marketing to increase our earnings. As part of our efforts, we’ve written numerous articles that feature the best products for our blog users. In these articles, we provide affiliate links. When someone clicks on these links, they will be taken to the official website where the product is sold, or to a page where they can make the purchase.
If the user decides to buy the product after following the affiliate link, we receive a small commission from the product vendor. The best part is that this commission does not affect the price you pay for the product. You will still be able to purchase it at the exact or even better discounted price.
How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps
On PcMobiTech, we utilize several services provided by Google. These services enable Google to display ads to users, taking into account their visits not only to our site but also to other websites on the Internet. The Google services we use for this purpose include Google AdSense, Google AdExchange, Google Analytics, and Google DoubleClick.
When you visit our website, your web browser automatically shares certain information with Google. This information includes the URL of the page you are currently visiting and your IP address.
When people leave comments on our website, we gather the information they provide in the comment form, along with their IP address and browser user agent string. This helps us identify and prevent spam.
Embedded content from other websites
On this website, you might come across articles that have embedded content like videos, images, articles, or links from other websites. When this embedded content is present, it behaves as if you visited the other website directly.
If you want to know more about how these external websites collect and handle your data, please visit their respective websites to find detailed information.
Sharing your personal information
We take the privacy of our users seriously. We don’t sell, trade, or rent any of your personal identification information to anyone. However, we may share general and anonymous demographic data about our visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers. This information is not linked to any specific personal details and is used for purposes such as personalized ads, comments, and newsletters as mentioned earlier.
In order to operate our business and website smoothly, we may use third-party service providers to assist us with various tasks. This includes tasks like sending out newsletters or conducting surveys. If you give us your permission, we may share some of your information with these third parties, but only for those specific and limited purposes mentioned before.
Where we send your data
As outlined above, PcMobiTech may send the required data to the following third-party networks:
- Digital Ocean – We are using the Digital Ocean Cloud Services to store our content and data.
- Cloudflare Firewall – We Use Cloudflare to protect our site and data from Hackers and Spammers. When you visit our site Cloudflare may logs & verifies your IP from their servers data. And if someone tries to do hack or spam on this site, Cloudflare will block the IP access to this site.
How we protect your information
At PcMobiTech, we take the security of your personal information very seriously and respect your preferences for how it should be used. We go to great lengths to ensure that your data is safeguarded from any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
To maintain a high level of security, we keep our software regularly updated and conduct thorough audits to identify and address potential vulnerabilities. We also use SSL certificates with modern TLS encryption protocols to protect the transmission of data.
Your account security is of utmost importance to us, which is why we implement highly strong passwords and Two Factor Authentication across all our platforms. This adds an extra layer of protection to your accounts and helps prevent unauthorized access.
To defend our website against potential threats from hackers and spammers, we employ a Web Application Firewall. This technology acts as a shield, constantly monitoring and filtering incoming web traffic to block any malicious attempts to compromise our site’s security.
What is your data retention policy?
We will make a good faith effort to:
- We retain server logs for 90 days and this server logs only contain the IP addresses. This log will be automatically deleted within 90 days.
- If anyone comments on a post, then we retain the Comment text, IP address, Name, Email Address, etc. And once the comment will be published, we will not remove it until user will not request us to delete the comment data. If user want to remove the comment data from our site, we request them that please send a comment deletion Email to
[email protected]from the same Email ID, which you entered when you had submitted the comment on our site. Otherwise, we will be not able to verify your identity and deletion of comment data will not be possible.
- If you subscribe our Email News Letters, then you submit your Name and Email address. After subscribing we send new post, Products-Softwares deals and site updates related emails. You can unsubscribe our Email Service via unsubscribe link which will always available at the footer of the received email. Or you can send an email from your registered Email ID to our email address. We will remove your Email ID from our Email Subscription list.
- We also use Google Analytics 4, which track some of your activity on this site. It helps us to track page views, how much time you spend on this site, and to improve your experience. And the data will be removed from Analytics after 14 months of your last visit on this site.
What rights you have over your data
If you’ve left comments or signed up for newsletters, you have the right to ask us about the personal information we have about you. This includes details like your email address and name that you shared with us. You can also request us to delete this information if you wish.
However, please note that certain data may be retained for specific reasons like analytics, administration, legal obligations, or security purposes, which are not subject to deletion upon request.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you are indicating that you agree to abide by this policy. However, if you do not agree with this policy, we kindly ask you not to use our website. If we make any updates or changes to this policy in the future, your continued use of the website will be considered as your acceptance of those changes.
Who can I ask if I have any additional questions?
If you have any inquiries about this Privacy Statement and how we handle your data, or if you suspect that PcMobiTech has not followed this Privacy Statement properly, feel free to get in touch with us via email.: