These rules are for how you can use the PcMobiTech.com website and its services. It’s important that you read them because they impact what you can do. When you use any of the services, you’re agreeing to follow these rules.
Here’s what you need to know about using this website:
- The stuff you see on the website is meant for general info and your personal use. It might change sometimes without warning.
- Nobody, not us and not anyone else, promises that the info on the website is perfect or will work great. Mistakes might happen, and we’re not responsible for them as much as the law lets us not be.
- If you use info from this website, it’s your own choice, and any problems that happen are your responsibility. You need to make sure things you get from here fit what you need.
- The stuff on this website, like how it looks and all that, belongs to us (unless we say otherwise). You’re not allowed to copy it unless you follow the copyright rules we talk about.
- If there are trademarks on the website that aren’t ours, we say so on the website.
- If you use the website in a way you’re not supposed to, you might get in trouble and have to pay for it.
- Sometimes, we have links to other websites. These links are just to help you find more info, but we’re not in charge of those other websites.
- If there’s a problem between you and the website, the laws of India will decide what happens.
By using this website and its services, you’re agreeing to follow the rules we talked about. If you have questions, you can email admin[at]pcmobitech.com or use the contact page.