360 Security app is the best free antivirus for android smartphone. It has some rich features such as Ram & disk cleaner, AppLock, Call & SMS Filter, Data monitor & it also has mobile tracker option name Find My Phone. With Find My Phone you can easily track your android smartphone location. When your phone is lost or someone stole it. What will you do then? You can’t do anything, because if you have not installed mobile tracker on your smartphone then you can not find it.
Therefore it is necessary that install a good mobile tracker app in your smartphone. If your smartphone has mobile tracker then you can find it online Or if someone has stolen your smartphone then when a SIM is changed, then the mobile tracker shall send a message from the new SIM, then you can call on that number to contact person. And if he/she still does not return your cell phone, then sending text messages on your smartphone you can ring the alarm, can lock & can delete all data from your smartphone.
360 Security Find My Phone (Mobile Tracker):
360 Security Application has been advanced mobile tracker feature. As the GPS on your smartphone, you can find out the location of the smartphone online. If GPS is not turned on. You can ring the alarm by sending SMS to the mobile. And still not get your smartphone then You can lock smartphone or delete the data. So in this post, I’ll show you how to enable find my phone feature in 360 Security app?
How to activate 360 Security Find My Phone feature?
If you don’t have 360 Security Smartphone then download from Google Play Store
Or If you have already installed 360 Security Application then follow these easy steps-
- Open 360 Security app on your smartphone & Tap on top left corner 3 line menu of 360 security app.
- A menu will appear. In this menu tap on Find My Phone Option.
- Now in the Find My Phone, if you want to activate 360 Security Find My Phone tap on bottom Activate button.
- Now it will ask you to choose your Gmail account, tap to select Gmail account. If you don’t have any account then you must need to create one.
- After choosing Gmail account one next screen it will ask you to allow access to your profile information. To allow access tap on tap on bottom right ALLOW button.
Now you have successfully activated Find My Phone feature in 360 Security app. This is just activation of 360 Find My Phone feature activation if you need help on other Find My Phone options read >>This post<<.
- How to track lost phone with 360 Security Find-My-Phone feature.
- How to unlock apps from 360 Security Applock.
- Howto track, lock and erase data (Android smartphone) using Google Account.
Any problem & suggestion please leave a message.