There are many websites on the Internet, on which you can upload, watch and can download the video. But YouTube has a most leading position in the Video streaming world. And over 1+ billion people use YouTube & 4 billion videos are watched daily. We can watch and download videos in multiple resolution (Ultra HD 3840X2160 (2160P), WQHD 2560X1440 (1440P), Full HD 1920X1080 (1080P), HD 1280X720 (720P), FWVGA 854X480 (480P), VGA 640X360 (360P), QVGA 426X240 (240P), CGA 320X180 (180P) & 256X144 (144P) & also can listen music in 128kbps M4A/AAC & MP3 audio (the available resolution depends on the quality of the uploaded video and your device).
Download YouTube videos on Android Smartphones or tablets?
On Android devices to download online video requires a video downloader app. Since no video downloader is available in the Google Play Store. So you must download it from the other application stores. You can download video Downloader from other stores, but many video Downloaders are not so reliable as the Tubemate. It is very powerful Video & Audio Downloader app. Tubemate features –
- Fast download mode with multiple connection support.
- Multiple download resolution support.
- Background, multi-download.
- Resume-Pause downloading.
- Convert video to MP3.
- Playlist as video/audio.
- Browsing support.
- YouTube search and related videos suggestions.
- Download video & audio from other video/audio sites.
Official Site- http://tubemate.net
Download free Tubemate app from
After download, install Tubemate on your Android smartphone & Tablet.
How to free download Youtube videos with Tubemate?
You can download YouTube videos via Tubemate with these easy steps-
- Open Youtube tap on the search icon.
- When you find the video, Then tap on the video. Video & audio will run automatically. Click on the ⇓ download icon to download the Video.
- Choose & tap your video resolution type & then tap on ⇓ Download icon to video.
Now the video & audio download has been started in the background. You can see the download progress in the Notification bar.
How to find where my video & audio is stored?
- Tap on the top right 3 dotted menu; a menu will appear. In this menu tap on Download List option.
- Now you will see all downloaded video & audio list. Under the name of the video, you will know the location of the video & audio store.
How to download Videos & Audios from Other sites
Tubemate is a complete video and audio downloader along with the YouTube, It also supports downloading and Browsing for other popular sites such as DailyMotion, Youku, Facebook, Vimeo, Metacafe, Google, Naver, Daum, Letv, etc. You can download the video by pasting the video URL address or by typing the URL of a website you can surf it, If any video or audio available on that page, it also can download with Tubemate. If you want to download videos from other sites instead of YouTube, then-
- Tap on the top left corner of the Tubemate window.
- Now type a site address to surf or paste a Video & audio URL address, You can also choose website address by tapping on the list below Daily Motion, Youku, Facebook, Vimeo, Metacafe, Google, Naver, Daum, Letv etc.
How to change default storage location of Tubemate
By default, audio saves in the Storage>>SDcard>>Mp3 cards and videos saves in Storage>>SDcard>>video folder but you can change the default location.
- Tap on the top right 3 dotted menu & choose Preferences option from the menu. Now you in the Tubemate settings. Scroll down & under storage, you will see Folder for video & Folder for Music. To change folder location tap on the option & Select a new location or folder.You can also create a new folder.
Thanks for reading. Any problem leaves a reply in the comment box.
3 thoughts on “Download Youtube HD videos with TubeMate Android”
Tubemate used to be my favorite youtube downloader app, but it can’t download HD youtube videos like 1080p or 4k on my phone. For somesone who want to download HD videos, I’d recommend Acethinker Video Downloader, It is a free cloud based software to download videos without install any software in your device.
This topic will help you to download 1080p videos:Download Youtube HD videos with TubeMate Android