If you are not liking your Discovery+ subscription, you can easily cancel your membership plan in a few simple steps.
As per Discovery Plus, there are no expenses whenever a subscriber wants to stop his or her membership before their free trial completes.
However, if you are a paying subscriber, you can in any case continue accessing the streaming service until your current billing period ends. In such a case, you need to ensure to cancel your subscription before your billing cycle ends, otherwise Discovery Plus will consequently charge you for the following month.
- How to Cancel Discovery Plus Membership?
- Canceling Your Subscription through Web Browser
- Canceling Your Subscription on Amazon Fire Devices
- Canceling Your Subscription on Roku
- Canceling Your Subscription on Apple TV
- Canceling Your Subscription on Apple Devices (iPhone, iPad)
- Canceling Your Subscription on Android Devices
- Canceling Your Subscription by means of the Apple App Store
How to Cancel Discovery Plus Membership?
All in all, the whole process is not too much trouble, you just need to follow the instructions given below to cancel your membership, as per your way of buying your subscription plan-
Canceling Your Subscription through Web Browser
- You should sign in to your account at discoveryplus.com.
- Then you should select “Account” from the given menu.
- Finally, the “Manage Your Account” screen will pop up from which you should select “cancel” in the Plans segment.
Canceling Your Subscription on Amazon Fire Devices
- Go to amazon.com on your browser.
- Then log in to your Amazon account.
- Pick “Digital Content and Devices,” then, at that point, choose “Your Apps”.
- Go to the left sidebar, and choose “Your Subscriptions”.
- Pick discovery+ and select “cancel”.
Canceling Your Subscription on Roku
- Click on the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Utilize the directional pad for navigating the channel grid and featuring the discovery+ or The Roku Channel. The directional pad here would be plus-shaped and will be at the center of your Roku remote.
- Go to the Start button on your remote to open the choices menu for the channel you like-
Discovery+: Go to Manage subscription to see the renewal date and access other choices
The Roku Channel: Go to Manage subscription to see a rundown of all Premium Subscriptions on The Roku Channel. Then you should choose the individual partner subscription to see the renewal date and access other choices
- For unsubscribing, go to the Cancel subscription option. Then a message seems to let you know how long you can keep on getting to the content and services.
- Affirm by choosing Cancel subscription. Another message seems to confirm the cancellation, alongside a reminder of the date when you will never again approach the membership.
- And then in the last, you should select Done.
Canceling Your Subscription on Apple TV
- Go to Settings on your Apple TV.
- Choose “Users and Accounts,” then, at that point, pick your account.
- Choose “Subscriptions”.
- Pick discovery+ and choose “select”.
Canceling Your Subscription on Apple Devices (iPhone, iPad)
- Go to Settings on your gadget, then, at that point, go to Apple ID > Subscriptions.
- In case you don’t see Subscriptions, tap “iTunes and App Store”, then, at that point, pick Apple ID > view Apple ID > Subscriptions.
- Pick discovery+ and select “Cancel Subscription”.
Canceling Your Subscription on Android Devices
- Go to Google Play.
- Tap the profile symbol, in the upper right.
- Find and tap “payments and subscriptions” > “subscriptions”.
- Choose “discovery+”.
- Choose “Cancel Subscription”.
You May Also Like:
- How to Cancel Your Subscription to Netflix?
- How to Cancel PayPal Automatic/Recurring Payments?
- How to Find & Cancel Pending Sent Friend Request on Facebook.
- What is SIE PlayStation Network Charge?
- How to Cancel a Paramount Plus Subscription on Any Device?
Canceling Your Subscription by means of the Apple App Store
- Navigate to Apple’s App Store and sign in with your Apple ID credentials.
- Look down to Subscriptions and choose “manage”.
- Pick discovery+ and choose “edit.”
- Choose “Cancel Subscription.”
Assuming that you want assistance or have any other queries, feel free to ask us in the comment section.