We download all Android apps from Google play store. If we want to install apps from other sources like (Mobogenie, Mobo market, APK Share) and from backup on SD card then we need to enable Unknown-sources option, Otherwise you can’t install apps from external sources. For security it is already disabled. If you have any other source to download apps & want to install on your Android smartphone, you can’t install the app.
Therefore it is necessary to enable Unknown-sources option, if you are going to install apps from third party source. So today I’ll tell you how to enable & disable Unknown-sources option in android smartphone (Android 2.3 Ginger Bread, Android 4.0 ICS, Android 4.2 Jelly bean, Android 4.4.2 Kitkat, Android 5.1 Lollipop, Android 6.0 MarshMallow, Android 7.0 Nougat).
How To Enable Unknown Sources on
Android 7.0 Nougat:
- Open Setting in your Android 7.0 Nougat Smartphone.
- In Settings tap on Security (Lock screen and security).
- In Security tap on Unknown sources toggle button.
- Small verification screen will appear tap on OK option.
- Now Unknown sources option has been activated in Phone.
Android 6.0 MarshMallow:
Settings>>Lock screen and security>> tap on toggle button of Unknown Sources.
Android 5.1 Lollipop:
Android 4.4.2 Kitkat:
Settings>> Tap on Security Option>> Check Unknown sources check box..