How to Enable-Disable Cricket Live Score, Quick Search, Facebook & others from Notification Bar
So How to do this-
- First Open UC Browser & Tap Menu option button-
- An option menu will appear & then tap on Settings (Gear icon) at the bottom left corner.
- In the settings, you will get Quick Access, UC Express, Lock Screen notification and Notification settings related option.
- Tap on Quick Access Option in the settings.
- Now tap on the toggle button to Enable & Disable Quick Search, Facebook Notification Shortcut (Widget), Cricket Live Score and Smart Clipboard Option.
All Notifications in Enabled Mode tap to disable
Another way to go directly here-
You can go directly to Quick Access Feature by clicking on settings from Notification bar –
UC News Lock Screen:
Tap on Lock screen toggle button in Settings to Enable or Disable News Lock Screen of UC Browser News.
Other Push Notifications setting:
Tap on Notification Settings option in the Settings. In the Notification Settings, You can Enable – Disable: System Notification, Facebook Notification, App Update Notification, UC Update Notification.
Any problem & suggestion related to this topic please share with us…