Leoxsys (11n) 150 Mbps Nano WiFi USB Wireless Adapter (LEO-NANO150N) is very good wireless WIFI device at very low price. If WIFI is not available in your laptop or desktop computer, so Leoxsys (11n) WiFi adapter can be turned your computer system into WIFI station. It is a small portable WIFI Adapter, so you can take it anywhere with ease. With it you can connect to a WiFi hotspot device and your computer can use the mobile broadband (4G, 3G or 2g) Internet.
Eg – Other Computers, smartphone, tablet etc. Or you can also share your PC broadband internet to other WIFI Devices. As in my previous post i explained that How to Share D-Link DWP-157 21mbps internet connection through WiFi. In which I was shown by Internet Wirelessly share with the D-Link’s DWP-157 device. To share the wireless internet, I was used Leoxsys (11n) 150 Mbps Nano adapter. In this post I will tell you how you can share your PC Internet via Leoxsys (11n) 150 Mbps adapter.
Buy D-Link DWP 157 Internet data cards from:
If your PC Don’t have WIFI device, you can buy Leoxsys 150 Mbps Nano WiFi USB Wireless Adapter Price around Rs. 300 to Rs. 400-
How to share your PC internet network with Leoxsys (11n) 150 Mbps Nano WiFi USB Wireless Adapter internet?
Before sharing your PC internet, you will need to configure Broadband network adapter.
How to configure broadband network adapter for sharing PC internet?
- Press Windows + r key together in your keyboard.
- Run dialog box will appear. type ncpa.cpl in the box then press OK.
- Network Connection dialog box will appear. now right click on the adapter, which you want share then choose properties.
- Network Properties dialog box will appear then click on Sharing tab.
- In sharing tick the Allow other network Users to connect through this Computer’s Internet connection check box. Choose your home networking connection as Wireless Network Connection or something else from the drop down list. after this click on OK to save the settings.
Read more information:
How to Share ?
After configuration Network adapter you can share your PC Internet via Leoxsys 11n wireless USB adapter with two easy ways-
1- Virtual WIFI allowed, 2- Access Point Mode
Start Leoxsys 150 Mbps Nano WiFi USB Wireless LAN Utility, You will see main Station mode screen.
1- Virtual WIFI allowed-
- Tick the Virtual WIFI allowed check box then,
- You will see “Virtual WIFI” Tab click on this.
- After this tick the “Start Virtual WIFI Soft AP” Check box.
- Now tick the “Setting Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)” Check box.
- Click on Config to configure wireless network.
- Now Wireless Network Properties dialog box will appear. Create a new password, which you’ll remember. Enter the password in the Network Key box and then enter it again in Confirm Network Key box. Now click on the OK button to save.
2- Access Point Mode-
To start access point mode click on Mode(M) menu & then choose Access Point Option from the menu.
- Click on Config button.
- Now Wireless Network Properties dialog box will appear. in Network Authentication drop down list choose WPA-PSK (you can also try other but i prefer this) then create a new password, which you’ll remember. Enter the password in the Network Key and enter it again in Confirm Network Key. Now click on the OK to save the configuration.
If you don’t want create password protected WPA network or you want to share your PC internet without password as a open network which anybody can use. then in wireless network properties choose Open System option from Network Authentication dropdown list.
Thanks for reading. Any problem or suggestion please leave a message in the comment box.
Please Share this other others