In my previous post as I explained that how to register PNB ONE mobile banking service online. In this post, I’ll tell you about how to Activate PNB ONE Mobile Banking App? As we know that Punjab National Bank is the most popular bank in India. In terms of assets, It is the third largest bank in India and 248th in the world. PNB provides great features & security in Online internet banking, mobile banking, SMS banking & mobile app banking and their banking support is also good. PNB also offer the PNB ONE mBanking android app with which you can do easily- check balance, transaction, money transfer worldwide, bill payments & many more. If you already registered and activated mobile banking service on your Account User ID then you can easily activate PNB ONE Mobile banking App. if not, then first register for mobile banking service.
How to Register for mobile banking facility?
You can register for mobile banking service with two ways-
- Through your bank branch.
How to register online-
Read this post for more detail- Full registration process PNB mobile banking online.
How to Activate PNB ONE Mobile Banking App (Android)?
First, download and Install PNB ONE app >>Click here to download from google play store<<
- Open PNB ONE Mobile Banking app in your android smartphone and it will ask you to Allow the device’s location, so tap on ALLOW button.
- If you already Registered mobile banking service on your account User ID then at next screen, Enter your User ID (eg: AGG001111) in the box & tap on SIGN IN button.
- Next, you will see Set MPIN screen and a OTP message will be sent to your Bank registered mobile number. So at the Set MPIN screen, you will have to enter the 6 digits code number that you have received in the OTP message. After entering the code, tap on the CONTINUE button.
- At the next screen, Create a New MPIN code for your PNB ONE mobile banking application. This code will be used as a password because whenever you will want to log in to your account you’ll have to enter the mobile PIN. You can create a 4 digit PIN. After creating enter this code again in Confirm MPIN box & then tap on Submit button.
- Now your Punjab National Bank (PNB) mobile banking app has been successfully activated. Tap on the SIGN IN button and enter MPIN that you created recently.
That’s it! Now enjoy the PNB ONE mobile banking app into your Android Smartphone.
- How to activate ICICI Mobile banking App “iMobile” Android
- How to transfer (Fund) money using PNB NetBanking.
- Howto change Punjab National Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN online.
- How to Activate PayTm App and add fund to the wallet.
Any problem & suggestion please leave a message in the comment box.