How to block ads in UC Browser (Android)?
As we block ads on Windows PC browsers, we use Adblock plus (ABP), Adblock Pro, Adblock Edge (ABE). In the same way Adblock app is also available in UC Browser Android, Which is already installed. Only you must activate Adblock option.
Updated on: September 25, 2016
How to enable Ad-block Add-ons in UC Browser?
- Open UC browser in your Smartphone & tap on Menu option-
- Now a menu will appear, swipe this menu from right to left-
- Now You will see Tools (Previously name Add-ons), tap on Tools option-
- A tools box will appear on the screen, Now in the Tools tap on Adblock.
- Now Switch on the button by taping on the toggle button. If you want to more powerful Ads blocking also enable Powerful ad blocking feature.
Adblock in enabled mode with powerful adblocking feature enabled
- Now you can surf ads free web browsing.
Note: When you want to disable Adblock simply tap on blue Toggle button & the toggle button color blue will be changed to gray.
How to block ads on websites?
How to block YouTube ads?
Ans.- You don’t need to do anything else. Just to follow all of the above steps and must be turned on powerful Adblocking feature.