Punjab National Bank is a largest and Popular Bank in India. PNB provides World Class facilities and Day by day it PNB is improving their online banking service & online payment system. Now they are offering ATM/Debit card Pin change/reset feature with Internet Banking service. So now you can change your Debit card Pin anytime anywhere without going to the bank or to an ATM Machine. When you would like then the Pin can be changed with PNB Internet Banking service. So how to change/reset Punjab National Bank ATM/Debit Card Pin/password online.
Reset Punjab National Bank (PNB) ATM/Debit Card PIN online
If you are looking to change your ATM/Debit card PIN online using Internet Banking, Then first you’ll need to get an OTP (One Time Password) to your registered mobile number. Otherwise, you can’t change PIN using Internet Banking service. To get the OTP code on your registered mobile number, Send a Message (SMS) DCPIN Cardnumber to 5607040 or 9264092640. eg: DCPIN 4566896475896459 . After getting the OTP code follow the process below to change or reset Punjab National Bank (PNB) Debit card PIN Password using Internet Banking.
- Login to your Punjab National Bank Internet banking account.
- After login click on Generate Card PIN button from left.
- Now Choose Account Number from the drop down menu and click on Continue button.
- On next Enter your Debit Card Number available on the front side of the card. Choose Expiry Date (valid Upto) and Enter 6 digits OTP which you have received on your registered mobile number. After this click on Submit button.
- On next page, you can set a new Debit card PIN. Enter and Re-enter a new Pin for your debit card. And click on Update button.
Now you have successfully changed your ATM/Debit card Pin password online using your PNB Internet banking service.
- How to transfer (Fund) money using PNB NetBanking.
- How to activate PNB Mobile banking app.
- Full registration process PNB mobile banking online.
- How to lock-Unlock ATM/Debit Card and Credit card?