It happens many times we need to change our and other user accounts username or password, When it is necessary. Today most of computers and laptops are running on Microsoft Windows 10. So here you’ll learn how to change Username and Password in Windows 10.
Change Username and password in Windows 10 PC?
To make a change in Username and password in Windows 10 PC and Laptop, Type User Accounts in Start Menu search bar and hit enter key. You’ll see User Accounts Settings window. If you are an administrator and want to change your user name only then Click on “change your account name” option. Now give A New account Name and click on Change Name button. Your Administrator User name has been changed successfully.
And if you want to change other users username and password then follow the steps below:
- In the User Accounts, click on Manage another account option.
- Choose an account by double clicking on it.
- To change User account name click on Change the account name option. In the now enter a new account name and click on Change Name button.
- To Change user account password click on Change the password option. Now Enter current password, New password, Confirm New password and password hint. After filling password information click on Change password button. And Restart the Computer.
Helpful? Leave a reply in the comment box.
- Windows 10 App Store not showing apps relevant to my country.
- 4 ways to Uninstall softwares/apps on Windows 10
- Asus A555LA-XX2065D 15.6-inch Laptop true review.