Punjab National Bank is one of the Biggest bank in India. PNB always provides better & safer services to their customers. Punjab National Bank also offers internet banking, mobile banking & SMS banking like all other banks. Ordinary people are able to use most easily. To get mobile banking facility, We go to the bank and fill up form, then after 2 to 3 days we get a password. Thereby needed to contact the bank again and again. This process is still, But now if you have android smartphone then sitting at home, you may activate the PNB mobile banking facility.
What is mobile banking?
Mobile Banking is a feature that allows you online transaction, money transfer, mobile-dth-data card recharges, bill payments etc. Punjab National Bank also offers mobile banking application software for your android smartphones. So you can safely use the mobile banking facility with PNB Mobile banking app. So today I will tell you how you can activate Mobile Banking service online?
How to register for PNB mobile banking facility online?
Mobile banking service can be activated with the help of your android smartphone. To activate the service, you can use any browser in your smartphone. But the website opens only on mobile / smartphone, not on the PC.
To go to the registration page tap on the link-
After website open follow the steps below-
- Tap on Online User Registration link-
- One the next page you must accept the terms & condition. Click Continue to accept.
- On next You must fill in the information related to your account.
Enter Account Number*- Enter here your 16 digits bank account number.
Mother’s Maiden Name*- Write the names of your mother, who has registered in your bank account. (It is important to note here when you type the name of the mother, do not give space between your mother name. For example, if your mother’s name is Sangeeta Verma, the Sngeetaverma would write, otherwise the name will not be accepted.)
Enter Date of Birth*- Enter Your date of birth, which is the register in your bank account.
Enter PAN Number*- Enter Your PAN (Permanent Account Number), which is the register in your bank account.
Note- Date of Birth & PAN, Here you must fill out only one.
Choose Facility Type*- Select “View” radio button if you only want to see Balance information and if you prefer to use PNB Mobile Banking service for transferring fund along with the balance check then Select “View and transfer” radio button.
- After filling Account information correctly a message 6 digits OTP (One Time Password) will receive on your registered mobile number. Check SMS OTP & fill here and tap on Next.
Now check your debit card. In the front of debit card you’ll see 16 digits number code like this- 1234 5678 9012 3456
- Debit Card Number- Enter the code in the Debit Card Number box.
- ATM PIN- Enter here 4 digits ATM/Debit card PIN code.
- Tap on Next.
- Now create a Sign-On Password, Transaction Password & SMS Password. You can make Sign-On Password & Transaction Password strong using some spacial characters ^&@$#%* and SMS password can only have four digits (for eg. 2456).
- After creating a strong Sign-on, Transaction, SMS password tap on the submit button.
- If you have made the correct password according to the rules, the success of the registration message will appear on the screen.
That’s it! Now you have been successfully registered online for your PNB mobile banking service .
- Howto change Punjab National Bank ATM/Debit Card PIN online.
- How to transfer (Fund) money using PNB NetBanking.
- How to activate new ICICI Mobile banking App “iMobile” Android
- How to activate PNB-Mobile-banking app.
- How to Activate PayTm App and add fund to wallet.
Thanks for reading, Any problem or suggestion leave a message in the comment box.