Punjab National Bank (PNB) is one of the largest banks in India, consistently providing better and safer services to its customers. PNB offers internet banking, mobile banking, and SMS banking, like all other banks, making it user-friendly for ordinary people. In the past, obtaining mobile banking required a visit to the bank, filling out a form, and waiting 2 to 3 days for a password, necessitating repeated contact with the bank. However, now, if you have an Android smartphone, you can activate PNB mobile banking from the comfort of your home.
What is mobile banking?
Mobile banking is a feature that enables online transactions, money transfers, mobile-DTH-data card recharges, bill payments, etc. PNB provides a mobile banking application for Android smartphones, ensuring a secure and convenient mobile banking experience.
How to Register For PNB Mobile Banking Online?
To activate the mobile banking service, use any browser on your Android smartphone, as the registration page is accessible only on mobile devices. Follow these steps:
Tap on the following link: https://mobile.netpnb.com/MBAWeb/FMB
- On the page, click on the “Online User Registration” link.
- Accept the terms and conditions by clicking “Continue.”
- On next, You must fill in the information related to your account.
Enter Account Number* – Please enter your 16-digit bank account number here.
Mother’s Maiden Name* – Write the name of your mother as registered in your bank account. (It is important to note that when typing your mother’s name, do not include spaces. For example, if your mother’s name is Sangeeta Verma, write Sngeetaverma; otherwise, the name will not be accepted.)
Enter Date of Birth* – Enter your date of birth, as registered in your bank account.
Enter PAN Number* – Enter your PAN (Permanent Account Number), as registered in your bank account.
Note: For Date of Birth and PAN, you must fill out only one.
Choose Facility Type* – Select the “View” radio button if you only want to see balance information. If you prefer to use the PNB Mobile Banking service for both fund transfers and balance checks, then select the “View and transfer” radio button.
- After providing the account information, receive a 6-digit OTP (One-Time Password) on your registered mobile number, enter it, and tap “Next.”
Now, check your debit card. In the front of debit card, you’ll see 16 digits number code like this- 1234 5678 9012 3456
- Debit Card Number- Enter the code in the Debit Card Number box.
- ATM PIN- Enter here 4 digits ATM/Debit card PIN code.
- Tap on Next.
- Now, create a Sign-On Password, Transaction Password, and SMS Password. You can make the Sign-On Password and Transaction Password strong by using special characters such as ^&@$#%*, and the SMS password can only have four digits (e.g., 2456).
- After creating a strong Sign-on, Transaction, SMS password, tap on the Submit button.
- If you have created the correct password according to the rules, a success message for the registration will appear on the screen.
That’s it! Now you have successfully registered online for your PNB mobile banking service.
Thanks for reading, for any problem or suggestion leave a message in the comment box.