When you purchase any ASUS product (Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Mobile etc.) from Online Shop or offline (Local Shop). Seller will suggest you to register your product online with Asus. It is not mandatory, But it will help when you contact to ASUS customer Care number for your Product support and complaint. They’ll quickly identify your product and you don’t need to tell about yourself. So if you are a newbie and don’t know how to properly register your ASUS Products online then here I’m sharing how you can register ASUS products on ASUS website.
Step 1# Register for an ASUS free account.
Before register ASUS Products, you’ll need to create an ASUS account, So first go to Asus account registration page Click here to Visit. And fill all the information:
- ASUS Account (Enter your Email Address)
- Enter and Re-enter your password.
- Select your Country/Region from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your Date of Birth Year from first Dropdown menu and date from second drop-down menu
- Enter Verification code (Captcha code) which you will see in the image
- Tick both checkboxes (Terms and Conditions and Asus Newsletters), if you don’t like to receive ASUS product updates then uncheck the second checkbox.
- Click on Sign Up button.
On Next you will see “Congratulations! Your basic information has already been authenticated” message. That means you have successfully Signed-up for the ASUS account. But now you will need to verify your Email Account, So login to your Email account with which you have signed up ASUS account.
After Login to email account click on the ASUS email message and click on “Click here to complete registration” link. Your ASUS registration has been completed.
Step 2# Fill your Profile information:
Now login to your ASUS account using email ID and password Click here to go to login page. And complete your Profile page.
- Enter your Last name and the First name and Nick Name. Eg if your name is Deepak Kumar then enter Kumar in the Last name and Deepak in the First name and you can create nickname Dkumar or similar. Or you can include numbers as well as with nickname if you wish.
- Select your Gender Male or Female and choose the date of birth Year from first Dropdown menu and date from the second drop-down menu (it will be automatically selected because you have already filled this before).
- Now Fill your Address and contact details: Country (Automatically selected), City, Post/Zip code (Pin Code), Address, Phone and mobile number.
- Select Education, Profession, Computer Literacy from the drop-down list.
- Click on Submit Button.
You have successfully completed your Profile information in ASUS account.
Step 3# Register your Product
After completion of Profile information, this is now to register your ASUS product (Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Mobile and any other product).
- Click on Product Registration link available below to my support option panel on left. Or if you have already logged in to ASUS account then Click here to visit Product Registration page.
- Enter the product Serial Number in the Serial Number box. You can find this number in the product box, the backside of the product or the base of the product. You can get more information about how to find Serial Number of your product read this: How to find ASUS product serial number.
- As soon as you will enter the correct serial number in the box, it will automatically identify Product Type and Product Name.
- Choose Product ownership: Personal or Organization. If you have purchased your product for personal use then Personal radio button, if for business purpose then choose Otherwise.
- Now Enter your Seller information: Reseller name, Reseller Address, Reseller Phone number and Product purchase date.
- After filling the all the information click on Submit button.
- On Next page, you’ll receive Register Successfully! then click on OK button.
Now the Asus Product registration has been successfully completed. Any Problem regarding to registration let me know via comment box.