Our goal is to help you connect with the people and things you care about the most, and this is another step in that direction.”
- Share Unlimited Hike Stickers to WhatsApp, Facebook, and Other apps.
- WhatsApp: How to disable account information sharing to Facebook.
New Facebook News Feed Preferences Changes
- First, log in to your Facebook account.
- After login to the account. at the Top bar, click the Settings icon. Now a menu will appear. From this menu click on “News Feed Preferences”.
- Now the News Feeds of Preferences Settings box will appear. You can find your favorite friends and pages from the left side people and pages links. News Feed Preferences for your favorite pages on the first set. Here’s favorite page News Feeds Preferences applying to take over the mouse on the following Option. As soon as the mouse will take you to the following option, it will appear as a menu.
- In the menu select the “See First” option. You can select multiple pages from the News Feeds Preferences. when you want to restore these setting, then choose the Default option from the Menu. Similarly, you can also set news Feed Preferences of your important people or friends.
Now, whenever you open your Facebook account then that person or page will appear at the top of the post, mainly. See First you select which option is kept.
Thank You for Visit If you find this Tutorial helpful then please follow my blog.