Now WhatsApp Desktop Client available for both Windows & mac computer. The WhatsApp desktop app offers same features, which we are already using with WhatsApp for Web. However, the desktop version has some more features (Such as Menu Bar) which are not available with WhatsApp web app. With the Desktop app you will be always connected with your friends & family. It will work as an extension of your Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, Blackberry and Nokia S60 phone. Connect your smartphone with the WhatsApp Desktop Client one and put smartphone into the pocket and you will not need to open your smartphone WhatsApp again and again. So Today here I’ll tell how you can download, Install and activate WhatsApp Desktop client on Windows (8, 8.1, 10), Mac OS X 10.9 and higher operating system.
How to download & Install WhatsApp Desktop Client?
Right Now WhatsApp PC Client app is only available for Windows 8 or higher and for Mac OS X 10.9 and higher operating system. To download click on the download link below:
- After download the WhatsApp Desktop Client double click on WhatsApp setup file to install on Windows and it will automatically install.
- And for WhatsApp for Mac after download the WhatsApp.Zip file extract & install it.
How to Activate WhatsApp Desktop Client:
After installing connect your PC to the internet and start the WhatsApp Desktop Client from Desktop Shortcut.
WhatsApp Desktop app screen will look like same as WhatsApp for Web screen. And a Qr code will also available on the screen.
Start Data internet connection in your smartphone and open WhatsApp in your android Smartphone tap on top right 3 dot menu and you will see a menu, tap on WhatsApp Web option from the menu.
On next you will see Scan code screen, now put the WhatsApp Dekstop app Qr code in the middle of the WhatsApp bar code/Qr Code Scanner.
After few moments you will see WhatsApp desktop Client successfully connect with your Smartphone.
Note: And It will also bear in mind that unless you are using WhatsApp Desktop Client app, It is important to keep active Internet Data into your smartphone otherwise Desktop client will not work.
Connect WhatsApp Desktop app with iPhone, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Nokia smartphone:
- For iPhone : Open WhatsApp>>Go to settings>>tap on WhatsApp Web option.
- For Windows Phone: Open WhatsApp>>tap on Menu option>> tap on WhatsApp Web option.
- For BlackBerry: Open WhatsApp>>Go to Chats>>press Menu key>>WhatsApp Web.
- For BlackBerry 10: Open WhatsApp>> Swipe top screen down>>tap on WhatsApp Web.
- Nokia S60: Open WhatsApp>>Menu>>tap on WhatsApp Web option.
That’s it! Now you have successfully connected your smartphone with the WhatsApp Desktop app. Enjoy WhatsApp on Desktop.
- Run Whatsapp on PC With Google Chrome.
- How to enable & disable WhatsApp Encryption notifications
- How to send Document files via WhatsApp Document.
- How to bookmark a message in Whatsapp With Starred messages.