How to use the WhatsApp on PC-
- First, go to this link: https://web.whatsapp.com in Google Chrome or any other browser, It works perfectly with Google Chrome. However, you can use any other browser ( Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari. etc.).
- You will see a QR code page:
- Now start the WhatsApp app on your Android Smartphone.
- Tap on the top of right 3 dot corner menu in WhatsApp & then choose WhatsApp Web.
- Scan code instruction window open in WhatsApp (Appears only first time). Tap on “OK, GOT IT“.
- Now scan the code that available in Google Chrome or any other desktop web browser inside of WhatsApp QR code scanner.
- Now you’re ready. You have now successfully paired WhatsApp smartphone with the WhatsApp web client service. Your smartphone needs to stay connected to the internet with web client service to work.
1- You need to update latest WhatsApp Version on your smartphone.
2- You always need to open data connection on your smartphone for using this service.
3- This service is currently available for Android, iOS, Blackberry and Windows users.
Must watch YouTube Video: How to Run Whatsapp on PC With Google Chrome.
Any problem or suggestion leave a reply in the comment box.