Now it has become more easier to reply for an individual message in WhatsApp chat, because WhatsApp included Reply to specific message in any chat option. Before when you wanted to reply on specific friends message, Then you had to write the name of that friend into the message. But now you can include your friend’s original message in your reply and can send it with new WhatsApp Reply option.
For example: In a WhatsApp instant messaging group or in single chat, when you chat with our friends, many friends reply together on your message. If you want to reply on a message of a specific friend then you couldn’t do that before. But now you can include their message and this message can remind them on which message you have replied your answer.
If you don’t know about how to use this feature here I’m going to share step by step guide:
Reply to a specific message in WhatsApp chat?
- In a chat screen just tap and hold the message for few moments, which you want to include in your reply. And you will see some option on top bar. Now tap on Reply ‹¬ button to reply your answer message.
- After tapping on reply button, you will see original message has been also included with your reply message. Now type your message and tap on Send button.
Now you have been successfully answered to a specific friends message.
Happy WhatsApp Messaging 🙂
- Security verification WhatsApp end-to-end Encryption.
- How to enable & disable WhatsApp Encryption notifications.
- How to send Document files via WhatsApp Document.
- How to bookmark a message in Whatsapp With Starred messages.
- WhatsApp Mark As Unread & low data use Option.
- Block internet access to whatsapp, facebook & other app without root.