Bluestacks is an android Operation system emulator. Bluestacks installed a whole android OS on your PC – Windows 7, 8.1, 10 & Mac. You can run any android smartphone apps through Bluestacks. It available for PC from October 11, 2011, which was officially launched in Apr. 13, 2014, in 2011 at beta stage Offline installer size approx 102Mb but now Bluestacks offline installer size is approx 500MB+ available for download. Now it achieved a huge success.
When you want to download Blustacks from the official site, they provide us a split installer setup, which is approx 12Mb. You can’t install it without the internet connection. But you can install it with offline installer. Some People don’t know about Full Version Offline Installer, here is a complete guide on how to download/install Bluestacks offline installer Windows 7, 8.1, 10 & Mac PC.
Download BlueStacks for Windows 7, 8.1, 10 & Mac PC from official Site?
Bluestacks is an Android emulator which means that it can virtually run Android OS & applications on Windows and Mac PC. It runs all apps that available for download in official Google Play store.
It is useful for a pc user, you can play all the Android mobile apps on your windows and Mac for free. You can download all apps from Google play store & mobile app store that include in Bluestacks App Player.
Download the Latest Bluestacks offline installer for Windows & Mac
Click on the download button to download Bluestacks for Windows XP, Vista, 7(seven), 8, 8.1, 10:-
Get 32 Bit Version
Get 64 Bit Version
Get Mac Bluestacks
How to Stop Unwanted Games Download Automatically in Bluestacks
Download Subway Surfers For PC
How to Install Bluestacks on PC (Windows)?
Once downloading finishes, you can follow the simple instructions as follows –
- 1- Open the Download Folder and Double click or open BlueStacks-Installer file, Installation started automatically, If you want to install Bluestacks in default directory then click on the Install now button. If you want to change installation directory then click on the Customize installation link, which is available at bottom right of the setup screen.
- 2- If you click on the Customize Installation link then you can change BlueStacks data path by choosing a different folder or drive. After changing installation path, click on the Install now link which will be available at bottom right section of the setup screen.
- 3- Now installation will be started and you will have to wait for few seconds or minutes (depends on the hardware).
- 4- Once installation finishes, you can click on the Launch button to immediately start the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
- Top 5 free Android Emulators For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10.
- How to Download & install Andyroid Android app emulator on Windows PC.
Now you can start using Bluestacks on your PC and download all games like Subway surfers or Temple run from Google play store.