YouTube is one most popular place for watching videos online. After watching if you think to save the video offline for later use, then it is possible with the YouTube Android app. But the video will only play inside the YouTube app. So if you want to use the video with another app such as MX Player, then you’ll need to download YouTube Videos using another app, eg. Firefox Browser.
Downloading a YouTube video on Android device is not a hard task, but you will need some basic knowledge before for downloading. I have also written some posts about how to download YouTube Videos on android with UC Browser and With Tubemate Downloader. And today here I’m going to share the process how to Download HD YouTube Videos with Firefox Browser.
Download YouTube Videos with Firefox Browser Android.
Downloading a YouTube Video using Firefox Browser, is much easier as you can download it from Desktop Browser. It is because mostly add-ons support Firefox android same as on Firefox Desktop browser. But You will need a compatible YouTube Videos Downloader Addon, Due to YouTube mobile site compatibility.
After testing I found Flash Video Downloader – YouTube HD Downloader [4K] works much better than others. It can help to download HD 3GP, WebM, Flv, Mp4 Videos with the available resolution of 144P, 240P, 360P, 480P (Without voice), 720P and 1080P (Without Voice), and also 2K & 4K (If available). So how to download YouTube Videos with Firefox Browser.
First, download & install Firefox addon: Flash Video Downloader – YouTube HD Download [4K] from Mozilla Add-on Store:
- Open Firefox Android Browser on your android device, and go to the download page Flash Video Downloader click here to go.
- When the page opens, Click on + Add to Firefox button.
- You will see Downloading add-on notification at the bottom of the browser, wait for few minutes on the download page until Add-on installation box doesn’t appear. When it appears, tap on Install.
- That’s it; you have successfully installed Flash Video Downloader – YouTube HD Downloader [4K] in your Firefox Android Browser.
- Now open m.youtube.com into Firefox Android. Find & Play any video which you want to download, Wait for a few moments, and you’ll see a download icon at the end of the browser address bar. To download the video, tap on the icon.
- Now a download page will open in the new tab. You will see many download link for different types of video files extensions along the supported screen resolution.
- Tap on the Download link according to your desired resolution, and your video download will be started immediately.
If you’re facing any problem with above method, please let me know, I will help you to fix the issue, or I will try to provide another alternative solution.