Some people buy new Smart Phone like Android But when they buy new Smart Phone, they don’t know about micro or Nano Sim Slots are available in new Mobiles now. Some new Smart Phone are available normal Sim slots or some only have Nano Sim Slots. So some people have in trouble because over 200 or More Contacts in their old Mobile Phone and Mobile does not have Nano Sim Slots. They want to copy their Contacts but don’t know how. Here is a trick that u can copy all your Contacts to your new Smart Phone.
Move all contacts number from old mobile to new smartphone.
If You want to copy your contacts from your old mobile to Your new Smart Phone Have only Micro or Nano Sim Slots. Follow This Process-
- First find a android smart phone that have normal Sim slot. Ask your friend or neighbor that their android Smart Phone have normal Sim Slot.
- Before Copy or Move Contacts first Backup your friends mobile contacts (as in 5 to 6 step). Now remove all contacts in your friends mobile because when u import your contacts it will mixed with your friends mobile no & You have more trouble.
- Copy or move Your Contact from your old mobile phone to Your Normal Sim. You can copy or move only 200 contact in normal Sim card. So follow this process once again if your contact over 200 contacts.
- Now insert this normal Sim card to your friends android Smart Phone that and open contact application & Import contact from your normal Sim to phone memory.
- Now export your Contacts from phone memory to external storage like SD card or internal memory card.
- When You export your contacts to external SD card or internal memory card it created a file name as – 00001.vcf, 00002.vcf or etc…….
- Now go to where u save your this file.
- Now send this file to your new Smart Phone Over Bluetooth or Wifi or Usb cable via PC.
- Go to where u receive file.
- Now Tap on file to import contacts to your new Smart Phone.
- Check your Contacts..
- Now delete contacts from your friends mobile before restoring.
- Now restore your friends mobile no. where u save it first.