Record videos in VirtualBox without any software
How To Check Video recording started or not?
While Video Capture option running a video icon spinning in the status bar.
How to Change Video Capture setting?
1- Right Click on video recording icon in status bar.
2- Click on Video Capture Setting.
3- On Video Capture Tab Click on “Enable Video Capture“.
4- Change Setting-
(1) File Path: Here you can choose file path, where you want to save your recording file.
(2) Frame Size: Choose your resolution of Screen size.
(3) Frame Rate: Choose Frame Rate Per Second.
(4) Quality: Choose video capturing quality. If you want to good quality video then choose high.
(5) Screen: This option must be enabled before start video Capture. For enable this option click on Screen 1 Checkbox.
You May Also Like:
- WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro Review: & Backup DVD for Windows.
- How to track or find your lost Windows 10 Laptop online.
Any problem or suggestion please leave a reply in the comment box.