PayPal is the world most popular, trusted online money transfer system. With PayPal can do secure money transfer anywhere in the world and can purchase products safely. PayPal protects your credit or debit card & personal information, and store it on their powerful encrypted servers. PayPal uses industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems & they never shared your information with others. So you can easily make payments to merchants. Any transfer money or buy any product, you must create PayPal account. You can create two types of PayPal accounts-
- Individual- Individual account can use for personal and small business.
- Business- If you are running a big online business, then you need to open a business account.
How to create an Individual PayPal Account?
As I’m running a personal blog, so I can use individual accounts. Today I will tell you how to create PayPal individual accounts? To create an individual account, go to the first Signup page.
On the Signup page, select the radio button on the individual & then click on Continue button.
On next page from first drop down list select your country. In the second box enter your email address and third & fourth box enter your password. Now enter the code into the Code box as you will see in the image. After this click on the continue button.
On the next page, you will need to fill the personal information.
- Enter your first name, middle name, last name. for example, if your name is Mahendra Kumar Agrawal then enter Mahendra in the first box, Kumar in Middle name, & Agrawal in the last name and if your name does not have middle name eg.- Ram Singh then enter your first name Ram, last name is Singh and Middle name leave blank.
- Date of birth- enter your death of birth in the format DD/MM/YY.
- Nationality- Select your country from the dropdown list.
- Address line 1 & 2- Enter your real postal/residential address.
- Town/City- Enter here your Town or City name.
- State- Your State name.
- PIN code- Enter your Pin/Zipcode.
- Mobile Number- Enter your working mobile number.
- Code- Enter the code as you will see in the image.
- Now tick the checkbox I agree to receive marketing communication from PayPal’s I can my notification preferences at any time.
- After filling in all the information correctly. Click on Agree & Create Account.
- Credit or debit card number- Here enter your credit or debit card number.
- Expiry date- Enter expiry date of your credit or debit card. this code available on the front side of debit or credit card. (for example- 08/18, 11/22)
- CVV- Enter 3 digit Card Verification Value (CVV) code. You can find this code back side of the debit or credit card.
- Billing Address- This address must match your debit and credit card billing addresses.
- After filling all above information click on Link Card button. Now your debit or credit card successfully linked with PayPal. Now two transactions will be done by PayPal from your account for your card authorization. Which will be refunded to your account within 3-5 business days and also you will be asked to enter a 4 digit verification PIN code. The PIN code you will receive on your registered mobile number with transaction receipt & It also available on your copy of your bank statement (ATM/Bank). There will be two transactions from PayPal. one of these contains a Transaction ID similar to PP*1234CODE. Click on verify your credit card. Copy the digits and paste it in the verification window. Soon, you will receive a notification that your card has been verified.
- If you still do not want to fill debit and credit card information now or you want to fill later, then click on I’ll link my card later.
Now your PayPal Account has been successfully created. Click on Bottom Go to your account.
Now that you have successfully created your individual account.
Thanks for reading!