Applications crash errors are common problem on android devices. Crashing error causes to stop using the app and you’ll only face this when application is not compatible with your Android version, or you have configured app setting something incorrectly. And after that you can’t change its settings again, because when you start your app then it continuously crashes….. If you are facing Android app crashing error then here I’m sharing few tips with that you can easily fix app crash error on android smartphone.
How to fix an App crash error?
For Example I installed Custom Codecs pack in MX Player & the codecs were not compatible with the MX Video Player. After installing the codecs. As soon as I started then MX Player crashed, And I couldn’t changed the settings again because it was continuously crashing. So How did I solve app crash error problem, here I’m sharing with you.
To Solve Android App crash error problem:
- Go to smartphone settings.
- Tap on Apps or Application Manager.
- In the Apps (Application manager) tap on top All tab and scroll down and choose your app from the list.
- In the App info tap on Clear data button and check you are working or not.
- If after clearing data app still not working then tap on Uninstall button to remove your app from your smartphone. And after successful uninstallation of the app go to Google Play Store & reinstall the fresh copy of the app.
I hope that it will help you and your Android app crash problem will go away.