When we use any Windows version such as Windows Xp, Vista, 7 (seven) 8, 8.1 & Windows 10, Many times it happens that we want to Delete, move and rename a file or folder then we can’t do that and receive these error messages:
- Folder Access Denied: You need permission to perform this action.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Folder in Use: The action can’t be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program.
- Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another program.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
This is because the file or folder you want to remove, move, rename that is open in Windows Or the files inside the folder is being used by any running program. Sometimes a virus is also corrupted these files or folders. Then we can’t delete, move, rename or open those corrupted or password protected. because we can’t find out which program is using it.
If your are facing any problem like above & want to remove the file and folder from your Hard drive, to move from one place to other place and want to rename then you can easily do that with file Unlocker. If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear. Simply click Unlock All and you are done!
Download Unlocker for Windows Xp, Vista, 7 (seven), 8, 8.1 & Windows 10 PC:
After download open the download folder & double click on the UnLocker setup & install the Unlocker.
Rename, Move, remove protected files & folder.
After installing, Right click on protected files or folder & choose Unlocker from the context menu.
If any user account control permission dialog box appears then simply click on Yes to allow the Un Locker “Run as administrator”.
Now Unlocker dialog box will appear, Choose Delete, Rename, Move according to your need from the drop down list menu. After Selection click on OK.
That’s it! Now your problem is resolved.
- Windows 10 App Store not showing apps relevant to my country.
- How to download Windows 10 Home, Pro Official ISO.
- How to create a bootable Windows 10 USB/Pen Drive
- 4 ways to Uninstall softwares/apps on Windows 10