Generally, all smartphone users download & install various apps regularly on their Android smartphone. Sometimes they keep them and if the app is useless then they decide to remove them.
To remove a program on an Android smartphone, we uninstall it from apps manager or application manager but many times the default uninstallation utility provided on the android doesn’t remove the apps completely. It lefts some files in your internal & external memory card or SD card. These leftovers might take space on your smartphone & also slow down your smartphone and there is no point to keep them on your memory card.
There are many 3rd party uninstaller apps are available on Google Play Store which claims to uninstall an app program in android but sometimes these apps also fail to completely uninstall an app from your Android smartphone.
Completely Uninstall / Remove an app on android smartphone
We here at PC MOBI TECH always try to do the things ourselves so today in this tutorial; we are going to share some easy to use steps which will help you in completely uninstall an app in your android smartphone.
First, download & Install 360 security antivirus from Google Play store- >>Click here to download<<
Why install 360 security Antivirus – Because 360 Security Anti Virus automatically scan your smartphone takes the unused files and display a message on the screen when any files left in the directory during uninstall process.
- Now if you want to uninstall any app on android then go to in your smartphone settings.
- After this find Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device). option in the settings.
- Select your app from the list, which you want to uninstall.
- Now tap on “Force stop” button & if Force Stop permission screen appears then tap on OK.
- After Force Stopping the app, Tap on “Clear data” button & then tap on OK if it asks for any verification.
- Now tap on Uninstall Button to uninstall the app & and again if it asks any permission tap on OK to verify.
If you have installed 360 security antivirus in your smartphone, during the uninstallation process if any files left in the directory on SD card or memory card, then you will receive a message on your smartphone screen.
- If you receive any message from 360 Security antivirus then tap on OK to completely remove the app.
That’s it. After following the above-mentioned steps, you’ll be able to completely uninstall and remove an app from the Android smartphone.
Please Share this post.
If you have any question or suggestion, feel free to post them in your comment…