Completely Uninstall / Remove an app in android smartphone
Generally all smartphone users download & install various apps regularly on their android smartphone. Sometimes they keep them and if app is useless then they decide to remove them.
Why install 360 security Antivirus – Because 360 Security Anti Virus automatically scan your smartphone takes the unused files and display a message on the screen when any files left in the directory during uninstall process.
- Now if you want to uninstall any app on android then go to in your smartphone settings.
- After this find Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device). option in the settings.
- Select your app from the list, which you want to uninstall.
- Now tap on “Force stop” button & if Force Stop permission screen appears then tap on OK.
- After Force Stopping the app, Tap on “Clear data” button & then tap on OK if it asks for any verification.
- Now tap on Uninstall Button to uninstall the app & and again if it asks any permission tap on OK to verify.
- If you receive any message from 360 Security antivirus then tap on OK to completely remove app.
Please Share this post.